<iframe width=”480″ height=”360″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/8JC8LDtCBYQ?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Some tips on what to do to keep your pets safe this Halloween:
- Don’t feed your pet Halloween candy, especially chocolate!
- Make sure your pet has a collar ID tag and is properly identified
- Keep candles out of reach
- Make sure the costume you put on them cannot be chewed off
- Keep glow sticks and glow jewelry away from your pets
- Keep your pet inside
- If your pet has a tendency to bite put him/her in another room
Originally from the AVMA website.